Cuc Phuong - Van Long - Kenh Ga tour in 2 Days
|Price: 125 USD 225 USD|
|Route: Hanoi - Ninh Binh|
|Duration: 2 days, 1 night|
|Highlight: Trekking and biking tour to Cuc phuong national park, boat trip in Van Long - Kenh Ga|
- Detailed Program
Trekking And Cycling To Cuc Phuong - Van Long - Kenh Ga 2 Days Trip
Cuc Phuong National Park has the typical flora and fauna systems of the tropical zone. You can see many huge trees that live for thousands of years and precious animals such as monkeys, bears, horses, etc. You can also visit Van Long village where some ethnic minorities are living. In addition, you have the chance to relax in the special water in Kenh Ga hot spring. It contains some substances that are good for health.
Day 1: NINH BINH TOUR: Hanoi - Cuc Phuong - Ninh Binh (L/D)
AM: Pick up at your hotel and depart to Cuc Phuong with stopover on the way for photography of the peaceful Viet Nam countryside. Arrive in Cuc Phuong & visit the Centre of Endangered Rescue where precious animals, such as white short monkeys, snakes, foxes, etc. can still be encountered. Trek through to discover the variety of fauna and flora of the forest in a fresh atmosphere. Have a picnic lunch on the way.
PM: Visit “Cho trees”; the huge ones would take ten arm’s length to contain their circumference and the “primitive man cave”. Take the car back to Ninh Binh city.
Day 2: NINH BINH TOUR: Van Long - Kenh Ga - Hanoi (B/L)
AM: Breakfast. Take the car for Van Long village where you will have a chance to learn about customs, culture and the daily life of the locals. Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
PM: Transfer to Kenh Ga. Take a motorboat along the Hoang Long river, enjoy the landscape and the life of fishermen on the river. Back to Hanoi approximately 6.00 PM
PACKAGE PRICE: IN USD PER PERSON
|Hotels Caegory||Number of person|
- Meal as mentioned: B = breakfast, L = Lunch, D = diner.
- English or French speaking guide
- Entrance fees and permission to indicated sights
- Permits during guided excursions.
- Travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Others services not mentioned above
What to take:
- It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: towel, personal articles, insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations