Hagiang and Sapa Trekking adventure in 9 Days
|Price: 990 USD 1290 USD|
|Route: Hanoi - Hagiang - Meovac - Dongvan - Sapa|
|Duration: 9 days, 8 nights|
|Highlight: Sightseeing tour in Hanoi, Trekking adventure tour in Hagiang and Sapa, Homestay tour in Sapa|
- Detailed Program
Hanoi - Ha Giang Adventure - Sa Pa Trekking 9 Days Package
Traveling through some of the north's most dramatic scenery, our Roof of Vietnam: Ha Giang and the Far North tour package is a fantastic journey into this mountainous region. Encounter fascinating hill tribes, be captivated by the pristine landscapes and gain an understand of the intense relationship between these people and this land. If you are ready to discover an incredible corner of Asia, bring your camera and your sense of adventure and join us on this Vietnam tour
We drive up to altitude of 1500meter above sea level, through the mountain landscape and paddy-field terraces. Stop en route for photos at Quyet tien ethnic minority market where the minorities of Nung, White H’Mong, Po Y, Dao lantern, Tay gather for trade...
Day 1: VIETNAM ADVENTURE TOUR: Arrival - Hanoi (D)
Pick up at the airport to transfer to hotel. Check in hotel. Having welcome dinner at local restaurant.
Day 2: VIETNAM HOLIDAY: Hanoi City Tour (B/L/D)
Full day Hanoi city tour: Visit to HCM complex including Ho Chi Minh mausoleum (close on Mondays and Fridays mornings and whole October and November for annual repairs), Presidential palace, house on stilts, One pillar pagoda; the Temple of Literature; Ethnology Museum; “ Hanoi Hilton” prison; a Complex of The Hoan Kiem Lake; fine art museum. One hour cyclo ride around the Hanoi Old Quarter to observe daily life of and enjoy shopping. Water puppet show.
Day 3: HAGIANG ADVENTURE TOUR: Hanoi - Ha Giang (B/L/D)
We leave Ha Noi for Ha Giang at 8:00. Lunch on route. O/n in Ha Giang town.
Day 4: HAGIANG ADVENTURE TOUR: Ha Giang - Dong Van (B/L/D)
We drive up to altitude of 1500meter above sea level, through the mountain landscape and paddy-field terraces. Stop en route for photos at Quyet tien ethnic minority market where the minorities of Nung, White H’Mong, Po Y, Dao lantern, Tay gather for trade. Continue to Heaven Gate, fairy mountain before reaching a white h’Mong village specialize in flax weaving. After lunch drive up to the mountain of 1432m to visit the old village of White H’Mong and later Pho Bang – an ancient town of Chinese people, once considered Hongkong city before 1978 (border conflict in 1979). Stop en route for photos at Chin Khoang slip. Continue to Sung La to visit Pao’s house (from a famous movie), explore the beautiful architecture of an ancient house of H’mong and Lo Lo’s house before a visit to the old H’mong King Palace, belongs to Vuong family.
Day 5: HAGIANG ADVENTURE TOUR: Dong van - Meo vac - Ha Giang (B/L/D)
Breakfast in the hotel. We visit minority market right in Dong Van before reaching Ma Ma Pi Leng top (1,245m) to have the panoramic view of rocky mountain, the river and the paddy–field terraces. Continue to Meo Vac for another minority market before visit several villages of Dao. Return to Ha Giang late afternoon. o/n in Ha Giang.
Day 6: HAGIANG ADVENTURE TOUR: Ha Giang (B/L/D)
Morning visit Ha Giang museum and Tay minority at Phuong Do village before leaving Ha Giang for Viet Lam. Upon arrival in Viet Lam village, check in at local house. After lunch there, take a biking/walking tour around the Hat and Trang villages, enjoy the scenery of the paddy-field and daily life of Tay people. Drive to home stay. Visit to tay minority at Phuong do village before returning to local house in Viet Lam.
Day 7: HAGIANG ADVENTURE TOUR: Ha Giang - Sa Pa (B/L/D)
We leave village for Sa Pa. the scenery on route is quite beautiful. We arrive in Sa Pa around 4:00 PM. After dinner, you are free strolling around the little town. The town of 1600 elevation, once was summer retreat of French officials, is quite popular now thanks to its scenic landscape, colorful hill tribes and cool climate in summer.
Day 8: SAPA ADVENTURE TOUR: Sa Pa - Surrounding villages - Hanoi (B/L/D)
We will be transferred to the vicinity of Sapa to Muong Hoa valley where black H’mong, Red DZao, Zay live. Picnic lunch. Drive back to Lao Cai for taking night train to Ha noi.
Day 9: SAPA ADVENTURE TOUR: Hanoi - Departure (B/L/D)
Arrive in Ha noi about 5h30Am, visit to flower market and Hoan Kiem lake where local people doing morning exercises like Tachi, jugging, etc. Transfer to the air port for flight home.
|Class/Group size||Price per pax (adult) in US Dollar|
|2 -3 pax||4 - 8 pax||Single SUP|
- Hotel accommodation based on twin or triple share with daily breakfast (incl: services charges, room taxes and baggage handling)
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Transportation, NIGHT train from Lao cai - Hanoi in the last day
- English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request).
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Description of service in details
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam (details...)
- Optional tours
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- International airfare to/ from Vietnam & International airport tax in Vietnam
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- Brief introduce about destinations:
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations