Hagiang trekking adventure to Dong Van - Meo Vac - Lung Cu in 5 Days
|Price: 390 USD 590 USD|
|Route: Hanoi - Hagiang - Meo Vac - Lung Cu - Yen Minh|
|Duration: 5 days, 4 nights|
|Highlight: Hagiang adventure - Meo Vac - Dong Van paddy field terrace - Lung Cu Plateau - Yen Minh Vallley - Trekking - Home stay - Visit ethnic minorities|
- Detailed Program
5 day - Ha Giang - Meo Vac - Dong Van - Lung Cu - Yen Minh Trekking Adventure
Traveling through some of the north's most dramatic scenery, our Roof of Vietnam: Ha Giang and the Far North tour package is a fantastic journey into this mountainous region. Encounter fascinating hill tribes, be captivated by the pristine landscapes and gain an understand of the intense relationship between these people and this land. If you are ready to discover an incredible corner of Asia, bring your camera and your sense of adventure and join us on this Vietnam tour.
Climb into the mountains on the first day of your Vietnam tour, leaving the Red River Delta area of Hanoi for the town of Ha Giang. You'll spend two days making your way to the Chinese border town of Meo Vac. Villages of the Tay, H'mong and Tay people dot the road and there will be plenty of time to stop enjoy the scenic views and wander through the hill tribe hamlets.
Your Vietnam tour journey continues with a short drive along the Chinese border to Dong Van, the country's northernmost point. Have your camera read as you climb what is known as 'Heaven's Pass' and meet with more curious locals near the border.
It is here in Dong Van area, amid the towering hills, that you will discover one of the most diverse stretches of the north. In one day you'll rub shoulders with vendors from several area hill tribes as they trade their wares at the market, step back in time at the palace of a former H'mong king and see traces of Chinese influence in Pho Bang where the local houses reflect old Chinese style. A truly memorable part of your Vietnam tour.
On day 5, the final day of your Vietnam tour, drive through the Tam Son Valley where you will take a short trek to a H'mong village. Passing back through Ha Giang at midday the road then begins to flatten out as you approach Hanoi and the buzz of the city.
Scenic beauty coupled with diverse cultures, our Roof of Vietnam tour is a sensational journey into one of the country's most remote regions.
Day 1 - HAGIANG TREKKING TOUR: Hanoi - Ha Giang (L/D)
Depart the capital by road this morning for the start of your adventure. The drive to Ha Giang takes around 7 hours but is some of the most breathtaking scenery in Vietnam and along the way you will stop as often as you like to visit small villages and take photos. After the long drive, stretch your legs with a short walk around Ha Giang to a Tay village, set in a picturesque valley near town. Overnight in Ha Giang
Day 2 - HAGIANG TREKKING TOUR: Ha Giang - Meo Vac (B/L/D)
Continue northwards this morning to the town of Meo Vac located along the Chinese border. The six-hour drive takes you through many H'mong villages with several stops made en route. Reaching Meo Vac in early afternoon set of on a light trek along the banks of the Nho Que River to visit villages of the Tay and Nung hill tribes. Overnight in Meo Vac.
Day 3 - HAGIANG TREKKING TOUR: Meo Vac - Dong Van (B/L/D)
After a visit to the morning hilltribe market at Meo Vac take a short drive to Dong Van, passing over 'Heaven's Gate Pass'. This road skirts the Chinese border soaring above a deep valley dotted with fields and rock formations. This afternoon there is time to explore the local villages and valleys around Dong Van. Overnight in Dong Van.
Day 4 - HAGIANG TREKKING TOUR: Dong Van - Lung Cu - Tam Son (Yen Minh) (B/L/D)
Following breakfast leave Dong Van for a spectacular 1-hour drive to Lung Cu, the northernmost point of Vietnam. Discover the diversity of the north with a visit to the local market where hilltribes from around the region come to trade their wares, stop at a palace of a former H'mong king and take a walk through Pho Bang town whose lanes are filled with traditional Chinese-style houses. Continue to Tam Son arriving late this afternoon. Overnight in Tam Son (Yen Minh).
Day 5 - HAGIANG TREKKING TOUR: Tam Son (Yen Minh) – Ha Giang – Hanoi (B/L/D)
Looping back to Hanoi, this full day of driving first takes you over the Tam Son - Yen Minh Valley where, should you wish, you can take a short trek to a H'mong village. You'll the reach Ha Giang again around midday before continuing onwards to Hanoi arriving early evening.
|Class/Group size||Price per pax (adult) in US Dollar|
|2 -3 pax||4 - 8 pax||Single SUP|
- Hotel accommodation based on twin or triple share with daily breakfast (incl: services charges, room taxes and baggage handling)
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request).
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Description of service in details
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam (details...)
- Optional tours
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- International airfare to/ from Vietnam & International airport tax in Vietnam
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- Brief introduce about destinations:
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations