Halong Dragon Legend Cruise 2 Days tour
|Price: 230 USD 290 USD|
|Route: Hanoi - Halong - Baitulong - Thien canh son|
|Duration: 2 days, 1 night|
|Highlight: Cruising in Halong bay and Baitulong bay, Visiting fishing village, visiting Thien Canh Son Cave, Kayaking and swimming|
- Detailed Program
BAITULONG BAY HOLIDAY WITH HALONG DRAGON LEGEND CRUISE
Dragon Legend cruise – Bring you another truly differential cruise experience of Halong Bay
Dragon Legend is the newest member of Indochina Junk fleet, proudly marked as the high end product line, there are two ships which will be launched in 2014. Dragon Legend features 24 luxury cabins, 4 decks with both inside and outside restaurants, spa, bar, sundeck area and other entertainment options.
Each spacious cabin is an art of work with traditional decoration and modern facilities, private bathroom including Jacuzzi, big sea view windows. Dragon Legend cruise offers a dramatic public spaces, impressive open air dining and bar that definitely make sense of relaxing trip in the Bay.
Building on a steel frame at highest safety level, the ship sets standard of safety in accordance to provide an amazing cruise experience. All the design features, itinerary and activities on board are customer focused and oriented.
- Number of ships: 2
- Length: 67.94 meters
- Width: 11.80metres
- Crew: 35
- 24 Luxury Cabins
- 2 Upper Luxury Dinning Areas: Indoors and Outdoors
- 2 Spacious Sundecks and Relaxation Areas
- Staff Section
DAY 01: HALONG DRAGON LEGEND CRUISE: Bai Tu Long Bay – Cong Do
07.45 – 08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
15:00 – 17:00: Cruise to Vung Dang – Cong Dam area: Swim or relaxhalong dragon legend cruise - swimming on a white sandy beach; Go kayaking through the mystery Karst Mountains in Vung Dang area.
18:00 – 20:30: Return to Dragon Legend Cruise to refresh yourself in Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room or the Spa and Massage Services before dinner.
DAY 02: HALONG DRAGON LEGEND CRUISE: Cong Do – Hon Gai Harbour
08.00 – 08.30: Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on boat.
08.30 – 09.30: Visit Thien Canh Son cave. Go swimming, kayaking or relax on the Hon Co beach.
10.00 – 11.30: Enjoy a Buffet while cruising towards the harbor.
11.45 – 12.00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
14.00 – 14.30: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
14.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
PACKAGE PRICE: IN USD
2 Days/ 1 Night
3 Days/ 2 Night
1 pax (Sharing room)
1 pax (Sharing room)
Peak season surcharge:
- 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Under 05 yro: free of charge (sharing bed with parents)
- 05-12 yro: Child Rate above adult cost (sharing cabin with parents)
- Over 12 yro: Full adult’s cost (difference cabin)
- Welcoming drink.
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals on boat.
- Tea & coffee.
- Guide on board.
- Insurance onboard
- Personal expenses.
- Extra drinks.
- Bank charge (for payment by credit cards).
What’s to bring:
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellents
- Swimming Suits
- Warm Clothes ( in winter )
- Original Passport
- Candy, cakes, books, notebooks, pens, pencils or other learning tools for children and elderly in the fishing village
- This itinerary might subject to changes without prior notice. Please get final information from our sales staff before your date of cruise.
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>100kg)
- Person who is taller than 2 meters
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations