Halong - Sapa package tour in 5 Days
|Price: 450 USD 650 USD|
|Route: Hanoi - Halong - Sapa|
|Highlight: Sightseeing tour in Hanoi, Trekking tour in Sapa, Cruising tour in Halong bay|
- Detailed Program
Highlight Hanoi - Sapa - Halong 5 Days Adventure Package
After breakfast we check out and leave your luggage at hotel. Then taking a drive to Lao Chai - Ta Van villages, Home of Dzay and Black Mong hill tribes. While trekking around the village, meeting and talking with local hill tribes to learn more about their daily life, customs and traditional habits. Optional visit around Sapa town or free at leisure before taking car trip back to Lao Cai train station. Have dinner at local restaurant before getting on night train to Hanoi.
Day 1: NORTHERN VIETNAM TOUR: Arrival: Hanoi - Lao Cai (D)
Our guide will meet you at Noi Bai Airport and the tour starts. Ride around Hanoi Old Quarter of 36 streets, visit Ngoc Son Temple and Hoan Kiem Lake. You are then attending the Water Puppets show. Enjoy welcome dinner at local restaurant before taking night train to Lao Cai.
Day 2: NORTHERN VIETNAM TOUR: Lao Cai - Sapa - Cat Cat & Ta Phin Village (B/L/D)
You will arrive at Lao Cai at around 6.00am. Short car trip to Sapa town about 40km from Lao Cai. Breakfast at local restaurant before check in. Relax or optional visit in the morning.
In the afternoon, take a 2km trek to Cat Cat Village, home of H’mong Ethnics. Meet & talk with locals to learn more about their daily life. Then continue the ride to Taphin village (12km from Sapa) home to the Red Dzao minority. Visit Taphin Cave, Tafin handicraft shops and explore the daily life of Red Dzao. Here you have good choice to buy woven and textile brocades, which are hand made by ethnic people. Visit a small hamlet of Black H'mong people here too. Overnight in Sapa.
Day 3: NORTHERN VIETNAM TOUR: Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van Village - Lao Cai (B/L)
In the morning, take a drive to visit Lao Chai village – home of Black H’Mong – here you will trek through terraced rice fields to villages, meet and talk with locals to learn more about their daily life and habits. Then trek through Ta Van village – home of Dzay hill tribe and get on car back to Sapa. A short shopping in town before moving to Lao Cai station. Have dinner at local restaurant before getting on AC 4 berth soft sleeper train.
Day 4: NORTHERN VIETNAM TOUR: Hanoi - Halong Bay (B/L)
Arrive in Hanoi very early in the morning (05:30am). Our car will pick you up from the Train Station. After breakfast at a local restaurant, our car continue take you to Halong Bay. Upon arrival, embark on a boat for a cruise majestic HaLong bay. Enjoy beautiful landscape of HaLong Bay, naturally formed by islands and islets, explore natural caves or sunbathing. Enjoy lunch on board. Return to Hanoi in the late afternoon. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 5: NORTHERN VIETNAM TOUR: Hanoi (B/L)
After breakfast at hotel, you will visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, HCM Residence, One-Pillar pagoda, Tran Quoc pagoda. After lunch, continue to visit Hanoi Hilton prison and Van Mieu - the first university of Vietnam or free time for shopping before drive to Noi Bai Airport for flight back home or explore South of Vietnam.
|Seat - in - coach price|
|Class/Group Size||Price per pax (adult) in US Dollar|
|Standard||450||Holiday Sapa, 4 berth AC cabin, 2 star hotel in Hanoi|
|Superior||650||Hotel as below, 4 berth cabin train|
|Deluxe||800||Hotel as below, 4 berth cabin train|
Seat-in-coach tours: To join with other people on available daily tours. These tours are fixed itinerary and departure time. It is possible to join in even your group of only 1 or 2 people. Customer do not to find other people to form the group. It is our company duty to gather the tourists for each tour. For these tours, you have to share the coach, boat and tour guide with other tourists who come from different nationalities. The number of people of this group is normally less than 20 persons.
|Class/Group size||Price per pax (adult) in US Dollar|
|2 pax||3-4 pax||5-11 pax||12-21 pax||Single SUP|
Private tour: To do the tour privately. The tour is not fixed, it is possible to be customized for your group. All service is reserved for your group only. You do not have to share the bus, boat, tour guide with other tourists. One exception, if you stay at the boat in Halong bay - it is like the hotel in Halong - you still have to share the boat with other people
- Hotel accommodation based on twin or triple share with daily breakfast (incl: services charges, room taxes and baggage handling)
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Transportation with A/C, mini van, Bus
- English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request).
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees.
- Water puppet show ticket
- Nice boat in Halong Bay
- Tran ticket with solf sleeper Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi. (4 berths AC cabin)
- Description of service in details
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam (details...)
- Optional tours
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- International airfare to/ from Vietnam & International airport tax in Vietnam
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusions
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
Nikko, Mellia hotel
|Royal View hotel||Bamboo hotel||Chau long hotel||Victoria hotel|
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations