Hanoi – Halong - Hue - Hoi An 5 Days
|Price: 470 USD 670 USD|
|Route: Hanoi - Halong - Hue - Hoi An - Danang|
|Duration: 5 days, 4 nights|
|Highlight: Hanoi city tour - Halong full day tour - Hue city tour - Hoi an Warking tour - Danang beach|
- Detailed Program
Essential North Center Vietnam 5 Days
Hanoi – Halong - Hue - Hoi An
This is amazing chance to visit Halong bay, cruising around several of rocks, islets, caves and grottos, nice beach, visit Sung Sot ('The Cave of Surprise') grotto, do kayaking... cyclo (trishaw) ride around the Old Trading Quarter, Ngoc Son temple, Hoan Kiem Lake, then we stop at Thang Long theatre for enjoying the Water Puppets show. Visiting Hue, Hoi An, Danang city...will bring you a glimpse higlights of Vietnam...
Day 01: VIETNAM HIGHLIGHT TOUR: Arrival - Hanoi (D)
You are met at Noi Bai Airport and escorted to centre Hanoi. Check in hotel up arrival, time for freshen up and relax.
PM: Half day city tour of Hanoi with Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh's House, One Pillar Pagoda then take cyclo to join puppet show, have dinner at local restaurant with natural Vietnam cuisine. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 02: VIETNAM HIGHLIGHT TOUR: Hanoi - Halong (B/L)
AM: The car and tour guide will pick you up from the hotel about 7h45; depart to Ha Long city- the capital of Quang Ninh province. We stop half way for a short break in Hai Duong province. Arrive in Ha Long city about 11.30. The tour guide takes you to the boat for cruising Ha Long Bay (4hours). Have lunch on the boat where you will be satisfied by many kinds of seafood.
PM: After lunch, where you have a chance to visit two most beautiful caves - Thien Cung cave or the Palace Of Heaven Grotto and Dau Go Cave or Wooden Stake Grotto (- where in 1288 one of Vietnam's most famous Generals Tran Hung Dao amassed hundreds of stakes deep inside the cave prior to a battle with an invading Mongol army) and we take a look at the Floating Village of the fisherman and the Fighting cocks. At about 4.00 pm the boat goes back to Ha Long city and we get on the bus to go back to Ha Noi. We arrive in Ha Noi at about 7.30 pm.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 03: VIETNAM HIGHLIGHT TOUR: Hanoi - Danang - Hoi An (B/L)
Transfer to Noi Bai airport for short flight to Danang. Upon arrive at Danang, have lunch at local restaurant then transfer to Hoi An Town for check-in at hotel. In the afternoon, we visit Hoi An Ancient town with mixed culture of Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese, then time for shopping. Free evening and overnight in Hoian.
Day 04: VIETNAM HIGHLIGHT TOUR: Hoi An - Hue (B/L)
After breakfast, we transfer to Hue via Danang City with Cham museum (rich collection of Cham sculptures from in 14-15 century back with Indian influences) and beautiful Hai Van Pass. From here you can take panoramic view of Lang Co beach beneath. Have lunch at local restaurant in Hue and check in hotel. In the afternoon we will pay a visit to the Imperial Citadel and take a boat cruise to admire sunset on Huong River. Overnight in Hue.
Day 05: VIETNAM HIGHLIGHT TOUR: Hue- Hanoi - Departure (B/L)
In the morning, drive to visit Minh Mang Tomb, Thien Mu Pagoda. Take afternoon flight to Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City for flight back home.
|Seat - in - coach price|
|Class/Group size||Price per pax (adult) in US Dollar|
|Standard||605||Hanoi golden spring flower/ Legacy Cruise/ Vinhhung 1/ Songcam|
|Superior||850||Sunway, Fortuna/ Galaxy cruise/ Livitran train|
|Deluxe||1080||Nikko, Sheraton/ Signature Cruise/ Livitran Train|
Seat-in-coach tours: To join with other people on available daily tours. These tours are fixed itinerary and departure time. It is possible to join in even your group of only 1 or 2 people. Customer do not to find other people to form the group. It is our company duty to gather the tourists for each tour. For these tours, you have to share the coach, boat and tour guide with other tourists who come from different nationalities. The number of people of this group is normally less than 20 persons.
|Class/Group Size||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-11 pax||12-21 pax||Single SUP|
|Price per pax (adult) in US Dollar|
Private tour: To do the tour privately. The tour is not fixed, it is possible to be customized for your group. All service is reserved for your group only. You do not have to share the bus, boat, tour guide with other tourists. One exception, if you stay at the boat in Halong bay - it is like the hotel in Halong - you still have to share the boat with other people
- Hotel accommodation based on twin or triple share with daily breakfast (incl: services charges, room taxes and baggage handling)
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request).
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Nice boat on Ha Long Bay & Huong River
- Description of service in details
- Airfare Hanoi - Da nang & Hue - Saigon
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam (details...)
- Optional tours
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- International airfare to/ from Vietnam & International airport tax in Vietnam
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
|In Hanoi||Golden Wing||Golden Spring flower||Hanoi Moment||Mellia hotel|
|In Hoian||Vinhhung 1 hotel||Vinhhung 2 hotel||Vinh hung resort||Swiss Bell hotel|
|In Hue||Songcam hotel||Duytan hotel||Huong Giang hotel||Celadon palace hotel|
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations