Hanoi tour to Duong Lam Ancient Village
|Price: 30 USD 75 USD|
|Route: Hanoi - Duong Lam|
|Duration: 1 day|
|Highlight: Sightseeing tour to visit Ancient village, ancient houses with Vietnam traditional architecture and experience the rural life beside Hanoi busy capital|
- Detailed Program
Duong Lam Village & Ancient Houses Package Tour
You visit an ancient Vietnamese village - Duong Lam village classfied by the Ministry of Culture and information with its communal house and one house which was built many centuries ago. Duong Lam is the special feature village in the Northern midland with the literate architectural complex included: village’s gate, water well...
AM: You start the day from your hotel at 08.00am and travel west of Hanoi to visit Duong Lam village, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River delta where still preserve many hundred-year-old houses. It will be your unique experience as you walk along tiny ancient alleys; visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet - the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes. Have some talks with the locals in their ancient houses by visiting the ancient houses of Mr Lam, Mr Ha and Mr Huyen. Enjoy your special lunch with Vietnamese foods in an ancient house.
PM: After resting, we continue driving to visit Mia Pagoda (other hamlet in Duong Lam village), is built in 15 th century and admire 287 statues of all sizes, among with are famous sculpture such as the statue of Buddha in the Himalayas and the statues of the Eight Vajra Deities. Then visit Ngo Quyen temple and Phung Hung temple, places dedicated to two national heroes Ngo Quyen and Phung Hung.
Driving back Hanoi. Tour finishes at about 5h00 PM.
|Price per pax (adult) in US Dollar|
|2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax||10-13 pax||14-20 pax|
Private tour: To do the tour privately. The tour is not fixed, it is possible to be customized for your group. All service is reserved for your group only. You do not have to share the bus, boat, tour guide with other tourists.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request).
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Description of service in details
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam (details...)
- Optional tours
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- International airfare to/ from Vietnam & International airport tax in Vietnam
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations