Hanoi - Vanlong - Kenhga Full Day Trip
|Price: 75 USD 125 USD|
|Route: Hanoi - Ninh Binh|
|Duration: 1 day|
|Highlight: Boat trip to Visit Van Long floating Village and Kenh Ga geyser|
- Detailed Program
Hanoi - Van Long Floating Village - Kenh Ga Geyser Full Day Trip
Day trip to visit rural village in Red River Delta: Kenh Ga village. This is Vietnamese rural life at its best. The landscape is stunning with hundreds of limestone peaks jutting out of the emerald green paddies Vietnamese fishermen rowing boat with their legs , kids herding ducks & buffaloes and people living in the house boats are all daily scenes. We drive to Kenhga and then have boat trip along the small river to visit floating fish farm, floating village, limestone formation, and local people. Opportunity to see rural life of peaceful hidden village by the river. You will visit “Te” grass village of Luu Thuong (well-known traditional village of Luu Thuong - “Te” grass village, Luu Thuong is under Phu Tuc town, Phu Xuyen district, Ha Tay province). Visit wood turning village of Nhi Khe ( Nhi Khe village, Nguyen Trai commune, Thuong Tin district) where is famous for its wooden turning carreer with a hundreds year.
AM: 7h30 Leave to Van Long then have a boat trip around natural caves and grottoes, admire the wonderful landscape of the tourist area. 12h00 Picnic Lunch.
PM: 12h30: take about 3 hours road ride to the ferry-boarding a boat and cruising along Hoang Long river (that is mean the Dragon river), admits beautiful shaped limestone formation, rice paddies to visit the floating village Kenh Ga (Chicken Canals-see lonely page). Life and activities on the river watching is water puppet on the theatre (you can imagine). You can will to see Hot mineral-Spring (Natural stream).
15h30 Back to the Hotel then leave for Hanoi.
|Class/Group size||Price per pax (adult) in US Dollar|
|2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax||10-13 pax||14-20 pax|
Private tour: To do the tour privately. The tour is not fixed, it is possible to be customized for your group. All service is reserved for your group only. You do not have to share the bus, boat, tour guide with other tourists. One exception, if you stay at the boat in Halong bay - it is like the hotel in Halong - you still have to share the boat with other people
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (Vietnamese lunch)
- A/C Transportation
- Nice boat
- English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request).
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Description of service in details
- Optional tours
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam (details...)
- International airfare to/ from Vietnam & International airport tax in Vietnam
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations