Phatdiem Stone Church - Tamcoc Cave Full Day Trip
|Price: 60 USD From 120$|
|Route: Hanoi - Ninh Binh|
|Duration: 1 day|
|Highlight: Private tour to Visit Phat Diem Cathedral with special architecture, Boat trip to visit Tam Coc cave, Experience the Vietnam rural life|
- Detailed Program
Phat Diem Stone Church - Tam Coc Caves Full Day Trip
Duration: 1 day
Tour route: Hanoi – Phat Diem church – Tam Coc
Brief description: Private tour, discovering the unique church that were built by green stone, sightseeing the peaceful countryside of Vietnam. Discovering dry Halong bay Vietnam with rowing boat a long the rice paddies and through many caves and visiting one of ancient citadel in Vietnam
AM: Pick you up at 8.00am at hotel in Hanoi, then depart for NinhBinh city towards to the South of Hanoi, it takes about 2,5 hours to get there(130 km). The trip starts at Phat Diem cathedral, this is one of the most beautiful and unique cathedral in Vietnam, it become the center of Catholicism in north Vietnam.
The whole complex were built by stone between 1875-1899 and has been classified as a historic and cultural relic. The cathedral is the main focus of worship for Ninh Bình Province's 140,000 Roman Catholics.
Then drive in 30 minutes move to Tam Coc cave, have lunch at Vietnamese restaurant with local food (1hr).
PM: Take an exciting boat ride in Tam Coc grottoes (Halong bay inland) that we will enjoy the spectacular scenery while gliding along the river among rice paddies and ranges of limestone mountains peaking up towers over you(2 hrs).
Return to Hanoi at around 5.00 pm, thanks for joining us and we hope to serve you another time.
Number of person in group
Tour Cost Per Person (In $ US)
|2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax||10 up|
- All transportation and transfers
- English speaking guide
- Rowing boat with safety equipments
- Reasonable supply of bottled drinking water
- Additional meals as indicated in the itinerary (Lunch)
- Admission fees and permits
- International flights
- International departure tax
- Visas and Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Pre and post accommodation in Hanoi
- Personal expenses such as shopping; telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations