Sapa Village trekking tour in 3 Days
|Price: 190 USD 250 USD|
|Route: Sapa - Laochai - Tavan - Matra - Ta phin|
|Duration: 3 days, 2 nights|
|Highlight: Trekking to visit some special villages around Sapa town, Chatting with local people to experience their daily life and culture|
- Detailed Program
Sapa - Laochai - Tavan - Matra and Ta phin Trekking Villages ( daily departure )
Lao Chai village is located 7 Kms from Sapa, it is quite approachable from Sapa for a travelers who do not have much time. In this village which you will have a welcome feeling at any house of the hospitable people there. You can interact them, learn about their culture and customs.
Ta Van Village is located in the northern province of Lao Cai, about 5 kilometers from Sapa, at an altitude of 1, 816 meters. This province borders the province of Yunnan in south-west China, and the indigenous people here share many cultural features with their Chinese neighbors.
7h30pm: Taxi take you from your hotel in Hanoi to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 8h35PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.(4 people/cabin or 2 people/cabin on request).
Day 1: SAPA TREKKING TOUR: Sapa - Laochai - TaVan village ( 4hours trekking, 14 km, 2 villages. ) (B/L/D)
06:00 - Arrive at Lao Cai train station. Welcome by your local guide and driver. Transfer to your Sapa town for breakfast & relax. Take a jeep ride for the first part and go down hill to the valley. Cross Muong Hoa River to get to the other mountainside for 2 villages of the H'mong and the Dzay - LaoChai Village and TaVan village. Picnic lunch on the way. Dinner. Spend the night at hotel.
Day 2: SAPA TREKKING TOUR: Sapa - Matra - TaPhin village ( 4hours trekking, 2 villages. ) (B/L/D)
Take a jeep ride 5 km to the North East of Sapa. From here, take off jeep to visit Matra village of the H'mong people. After this village, do a 4hours trek through the mountain and reach Taphin village - a handy craft traditional village of 2 different minorities: the Red Dzao and the Black H'mong. Mountains surround the village and the landscapes are beautiful. Have picnic lunch at village. In the afternoon, the jeep wait for you and take you back to Sapa. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: SAPA TREKKING TOUR: Sapa - Laocai - Hanoi (B/L/D)
Free to explore the town, go to the market by yourself. In the afternoon, take car to Laocai Station for the night train to Hanoi.
Day 4: SAPA TREKKING TOUR: Arrival Hanoi
Arrive in Hanoi around 5.00 AM. The end of the tour.
Rate in USD per person - Valid until 31 Dec
Except Christmas & New Year period
|Class||Number Of Person (US Dollar)|
|2-3 pax||4-5 pax||6-7 pax||Single Sup|
Accommodation offering in this trip
|Hotel in Sapa||Standard||Superior||Deluxe|
|Sapa Goldensea||Bamboo, Holiday view||Victoria|
- All meals on the tour ( 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 breakfast )
- 1 local beer or soft drink at every lunch and dinner,
- English-speaking guide, Entrance fees, Security permits.
- Accommodation (Hotel and home-stay),
- Night Train tickets 2 ways Hanoi - Laocai -Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning, cabin of 04 berth - Tulico Train/Ratraco Train)
- Transport by private Jeep as tour program.
- Jeep go and back as the program (motorbike for group of 1 person)
- Phone calls, other private expenses.
Notes: Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen...
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations