Halong Cruises tours: H’mong King Palace
Traveling through some of the north's most dramatic scenery, our Roof of Vietnam: Ha Giang and the Far North tour package is a fantastic journey into this mountainous region. Encounter fascinating hill tribes, be captivated by the pristine landscapes and gain an understand of the intense relationship between these people and this land. If you are ready to discover an ...
Ha Giang, located in the highest latitude of Vietnam. The climate is divided in two distinct seasons (rainy and dry), although it tends to vary depending on altitude. Ha Giang is the ideal location to organize activities such as hiking and camping, taking photograph of daily action of minorities.
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations