Halong Cruises tours: Sa Pa
Traveling through some of the north's most dramatic scenery, our Roof of Vietnam: Ha Giang and the Far North tour package is a fantastic journey into this mountainous region. Encounter fascinating hill tribes, be captivated by the pristine landscapes and gain an understand of the intense relationship between these people and this land. If you are ready to discover an ...
Welcome to Sapa trekking tours. You will have chance to visit some special villages around Sapa as: Catcat, Sinchai, Laochai and tavan... You witness the daily life and culture, stay and chat with them will bring you some amazing experience...
Leaving Hanoi on dyke roads to avoid the heavy traffic and breaking out of the delta plains we pass through endless limestone karst scenery as we travel south through "Perfume Pagoda" country and extensive farming lands comprising a sea of paddy fields split by tree-lined roads.
Bac Ha Market is in Bac Ha District and belong to Lao Cai Province, 80km from Sapa town and over 1hour by car. Bac Ha is one of the biggest Market on Sapa and open on Sunday only. It’s not only the trading center but it’s also the place for couples...
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations