Halong Cruises tours: Hmong village
Ha Giang - Vietnam has many beautiful scenery attracts many tourists, with terraced rice fields, beautiful valley, many ethnic living together to create the unique culture...Ha Giang - Meo Vac - Dong Van - Lung Cu - Yen Minh Trekking Adventure, Hanoi - Hagiang trekking tour...
Sapa is the most popular place to go in the Far Northwest amongst budget travelers and packages tourists. By using Sapa as a base you can hike off to more remote ‘traditional’ hill tribe villages...
Sapa Biking tour - It feels great to conquer the Sapa mountains on thelovely bike. You'll feel romantic when passing to the flower fields, the rice terraces, the valley at the Sapa ... Sapa - Binhlu Biking full day trip...
Sapa is a former French hill station situated in the sweeping valleys near the Chinese border. Its high elevation of 1600 meters creates its cool climate which inspired the French to build villas there as a summer retreat. Today, Sapa still attracts visitors for its stunning scenery
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations