Halong Cruises tours: Su Pan
Sapa is the most popular place to go in the Far Northwest amongst budget travelers and packages tourists. By using Sapa as a base you can hike off to more remote ‘traditional’ hill tribe villages...
In this journey we will take you to visit and explore the cultural identity of the village of Highland Peoples, such as bottles Lao village, Tavan village, banho village, village catcat sinchai ... You will have chance to trekking in the rural life, chatting and stay with local people...
Sapa is a delightful old French hill station situated in the mountainous region of Vietnams' northwest, close to the Chinese border. Trekking tour from Sapa to some remote villages, stay with local people will bring you some special feeling. You also have chance to explore culture from Muong hum Market...
Sapa is a former French hill station situated in the sweeping valleys near the Chinese border. Its high elevation of 1600 meters creates its cool climate which inspired the French to build villas there as a summer retreat. Today, Sapa still attracts visitors for its stunning scenery
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations