Halong Cruises tours: Sin Chai
Sapa is the most popular place to go in the Far Northwest amongst budget travelers and packages tourists. By using Sapa as a base you can hike off to more remote ‘traditional’ hill tribe villages...
Welcome to Sapa trekking tours. You will have chance to visit some special villages around Sapa as: Catcat, Sinchai, Laochai and tavan... You witness the daily life and culture, stay and chat with them will bring you some amazing experience...
A great feeling to travel and explore the scenic villages in sapa biking or hiking tour. Felling about everyday life of people in the village of catcat - sinchai, laochai Tavan ... chatting with them to experience their amazing culture
Sapa is a former French hill station situated in the sweeping valleys near the Chinese border. Its high elevation of 1600 meters creates its cool climate which inspired the French to build villas there as a summer retreat. Today, Sapa still attracts visitors for its stunning scenery
Bac Ha Market is in Bac Ha District and belong to Lao Cai Province, 80km from Sapa town and over 1hour by car. Bac Ha is one of the biggest Market on Sapa and open on Sunday only. It’s not only the trading center but it’s also the place for couples...
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations