Halong Cruises tours: Ban Pho Village
In this journey we will take you to visit and explore the cultural identity of the village of Highland Peoples, such as bottles Lao village, Tavan village, banho village, village catcat sinchai ... You will have chance to trekking in the rural life, chatting and stay with local people...
The Sunday market in Bac Ha is where you'll want to stock up on water buffalo, pigs and horses. Once you're all set, you can browse for bottles of local firewater (made from rice, cassava or corn). You also have chance to trekking to visit some special village around Sapa town.
Bac Ha Market is in Bac Ha District and belong to Lao Cai Province, 80km from Sapa town and over 1hour by car. Bac Ha is one of the biggest Market on Sapa and open on Sunday only. It’s not only the trading center but it’s also the place for couples...
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations