Halong Cruises tours: BanPho village
Bac Ha Market is in Bac Ha District and belong to Lao Cai Province, 80km from Sapa town and over 1hour by car. Bac Ha is one of the biggest Market on Sapa and open on Sunday only.It’s not only the trading center but it’s also the place for couples, friends and relatives...
Well, in Coc Ly you can also see the Tay and the Nung people. The market is small but interesting. You can buy meat and traditional clothes, radios and dishes, vegetables and knives - in short, everything. From the market we took a nice ride on a boat to the Black H'Mong village..
Package tour for hiking, biking to discover Sapa, in addition you will participate to the meeting market tour of the sapa highlands such as Bac ha market, Cancau market ... shopping to buy local products as souvenirs, explore the culture of the Hmong ethnic.
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations