Halong Cruises tours: Fansipan Mountain
Welcome to Sapa trekking tours. You will have chance to visit some special villages around Sapa as: Catcat, Sinchai, Laochai and tavan... You witness the daily life and culture, stay and chat with them will bring you some amazing experience...
Vietnam's highest mountain, Fansipan ( 3143m ) lies within the reserve boundary, less 5 km as the crow flies from Sapa but an arduous three-to five day round trip on foot. the usual root starts by descending 300m to cross the MuongHoa river. Fansipan Mountain trekking adventure...
Leaving Hanoi on dyke roads to avoid the heavy traffic and breaking out of the delta plains we pass through endless limestone karst scenery as we travel south through "Perfume Pagoda" country and extensive farming lands comprising a sea of paddy fields split by tree-lined roads.
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations