Halong Cruises tours: Thai nguyen
Discover the spectacular of Vietnam northwestern moutain, you will trekking and homestay at Babe National Park, explore the cultural life of Thai ethnic, Tay ethnic, Nung ethnic ... Admire the beauty, swimming and relaxing in Ban Gioc water fall - Cao Bang, Hanoi - Caobang - Babe trekking trip...
Ba Be Lake is a place with some of the most wonderful scenery in Vietnam. The lake is in Ba Be National Park, which is about 250km north of Hanoi. It is near Bo Lu and Pac Ngoi villages, the home of Tay ethnic people...
Ha Giang, located in the highest latitude of Vietnam. The climate is divided in two distinct seasons (rainy and dry), although it tends to vary depending on altitude. Ha Giang is the ideal location to organize activities such as hiking and camping, taking photograph of daily action of minorities.
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations